Friday, April 11, 2008

Succumb of the body

I am having a fever.

It's a sign that things are too much...running too many things at the same time, long hours. I cant even remember the last time I had a fever..could have been easily before May 2006 since I dont recall having taken MC since then. I learnt today that driving with a fever is not wise, cos I was like dozing off at the wheels while driving home from work at 6pm.

Sigh..really bad time to be sick..there are so many things to done over the weekend. Respite from the heavy schedule doesn't look it's coming anytime soon. Bo pian.. in the end have to succumb and search for fast relief - popped paracetemol and panadol. Think they are going to cruise in my body for the next 3 months or so...

The only good thing I can think of is really the rare occasion to climb into bed at 7pm. Hah.....~

No comments: