Sunday, April 27, 2008

MAYDAY!!

WoOOHOo~~!!!

Had a baking session with a lot of friends this afternoon..but that is another story altogether. All I can say that is that it's so easy to bake nowadays! (though still falling short of my sister's passion in making so different types of cookies/muffins/etc..). My cheese cake was real easy and a sold-out..shall try the japanese cheese cake recipe soon!

The highlight..











Gie bought the tickets online..trust that she would get us good seats..

We were practically next to the stage! For the record, next year shall try to get the front row seats on either A17 or A16 for the closest encounter - can touch them one!

Before the start..audience hyping up..I should have taken a photo of my sis and I with our night sticks!


ANd we got to see the group moving in and getting ready on the stage before the curtain drop. 怪獸 was standing on the raised cage and turning on the bulbs on his costume. There were a few times which 怪獸stood at the stage where we were like only 5 metres apart:))


怪獸is cute :))))))))))




And that was 石頭









阿信!!!!!!!!!!

It's time like this that I wish I had a state of the art camera!


















it was a solid 3 hours of non-stop mayday...and I was standing 80% of the time. Think they might as well sell me standing tixs :/
But the amazing thing was that there was this early 20-ish couple sitting beside me..they sat thoughout the whole concert, looking bored, didn't even talk to each other..I kept bumping into the guy's knees..I was like huh?! why would both of you pay more than $300 to sit there and yawn?! I bet I'm prob like at least 5 years older than them lor but I ended up being more enthu lor ..
Then I was wondering..does 30-ish ple go to rock concert? well..瑪沙had his 31st birthday yesterday..hmm...I wanna grow old with 五月天!!!suddenly I was imagining myself going to 五月天concert like those aunties going to 温拿五虎concert..hahahah~!
I regretted not buying the t-shirt which they wore for the encore..







No comments: