Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stepping out into the Sunlight

I am ok :) Really thankful for people who understand that things like that still hurt..no matter what or how the whole thing started or ended.

Just don't pull the scab which hasn't really form yet. This time round I wont even want to touch it until it drops off by itself.. Somebody* tried to do that - prying the wound open, coupled with caustic comments and it really didn't go down very well.

Forgetting that I'm still human, forgetting that I will still flinch from pain.

I pray for patience and strenght - to tide me through, and to step out into the sunlight. I need more happy stuff to blog about - my blog is getting more goth-like!! bleh~

Anyway I need a cheerier blogskin..someone tell me where to find?!


*The Leo - it wasn't you, so dont worry. (in case you still reads my blog)

2 comments:

cy said...

i'm sure you'll be fine, otherwise you can always find indulgence and pamper yourself with sweet treats!

anyway, not sure if you'd chanced upon this site before, www.blogskins.com, they've got tons of blog templates for your to choose from, just need to play around with some of the simple html codes. hope this helps!

take care!;)

MojitoMint said...

er.i think i am hopeless at changing blogskin...