Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I permed my hair. Think this is the first (actually it's the 2nd cos I think I permed once when I was like 6 or 7..funny why would my mum perm my hair when I was so young?)

Not used to the curls. I have always been the wash&go - no fuss girl.

Anyway my stylist started her own shop after working at her former salon for 7 years. What amazes me is that I discovered during my last trip that we are of the same age, just that she is already a mother of two, worked since 18 years old. Whereas I am still enjoying the freedom of singlehood.

命。运。时。

决定人的一生。

Anyway I gotto see her again next week cos I arrived really late today (7pm) and didnt have the chance to do colouring (we finished at 10pm). She has always been so nice to close up after my - her last customer - way after her normal hours.

xxxxxx

I am hopeless at changing blogskins!!! Gotto find Ms Doughnut for help liao.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOOOHOOO!
now after perming your hair i am sure you look like AUNTIE!

Hi Auntie BAO.
hoooo hoooo!!!

simi miss doughnut? :S