Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ms Donut : HELP!!!

I am so angry.

Wanted up upload photos from sat's bowling game last night, but when downloaded photos from my phone, I selected to delete the photos from the memory (which was what I usually do anyway). And after that I cant find the photos in my picture folder (which was the default folder whenever the photos auto save).

Panicked and tried to search through all folder with whatever search options I can think of. To no avail.

Tried again today and opened up the photowell..and they were there!! But then the Photoalbum SE has lasted beyond its trial period (but it's not my fault that I didn't. Tried everytime and the stupid program will show unable to connect site).

The only thing to do now is to wait for Adobe to get back to me..argh...anggweeii!!!

Maybe ask Ms Donut, since if I dont forget wrongly, she uses the same phone as I do..

No comments: