Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008!

It's the end of 2007!!

Just this day last year I was resting at home and getting ready for the big happening night at Sentosa..for work -.-" (what a spoiler..spending the night with banglas and victimised damsels).

This year today, I am somewhere else, but think will still see banglas and victimised damsels tonight.......hmm.......

It has been an interesting year, and prob ended with a surprising twist :p

2008 sure looks promising, and definitely more interesting than 2007!

Well, in the department of new year resolutions.. not that I can ever remembered what was it last year..

but I would sure like to do the following in 2008
(i) Attain my 12% and more
(ii) Do my advanced diving (it is taking too long!! Could have done it like 2 years back)
(iii) Learn how to cook
(iv) Be able to look at life straight in the face (heck..that's what going up the next age bracket is for right?! At least make the numbers worth its while :/)
(v) Spend more time with my loved ones and friends

To all whom I cant get to wish you in person/over FB
happy new year!

No comments: