Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Day 4 BKK


It's war time!!












While Qiao and Xiu decided to go watch the guys' games against Myanmar, and also to watch Thai vs Msia ladies which will decided our girls' fate, guat and I decided that we are not that keen for the long ride to the stadium and decided to do something more interesting, which centers around Siam Center and MBK :p

So anyway there wasn't anything much to blog about - if you a guy and totally not into shopping, whatever happened in the 8 hours of non-stop walking (with half an hr of lunch break and 1 toilet break) will probably bore you to death or drive you crazy just imagining yourself going through it. If you are a girl and the kind who will go ga-ga just by the thought of spending one whole day collecting 战利品, sorry..not being here just makes that much of a difference of not getting that bargain or nice dress :p

I rewarded myself at the end of the trip with this :-










I cant say that my left arm feels the same way though..

Not sure whether the red welts will show in the photos..but those were from slinging plastic bags.














How our living room looks like at the end of a typical day




With xiu busy chatting with Mr Hougang..


Hitting Platinum Mall today. And I definitely need a massage after 2 days of gym and 2 days of swim and yesterday's walking :/

1 comment:

said...

give me some credit leh...since you used my joke (the mozzie patch)... have a name k! mr hougang sounds gay, mr bukit merah can?...singapore small...no diff one la