Wednesday, December 26, 2007

无底洞

Heard 2 heartbreak stories today. One was long brewing, the other quite totally out of the blue.

For the first, it was a LDR - my dear friend met the guy while in NY, and she decided to pursue her career in LDN subsequently. Issues came as they stayed apart. They broke up. Tried to get back together again. And things are still not looking good.

For the other, the couple seems to be quite in love from the start. But it seems there were turbulence beneath the surface and things just snapped.

Made me wonder - why exactly do people hook up?

I know it's damn weird that I am thinking of this now, esp since I just bit the bullet myself (I am not blogging about this,cos it's too personal and close to the heart to put it on www :) maybe some time later..)

让我想起Tanya's Chua's 的无底洞..

穿梭一段 又另一段 感情中
爱为何总填不满也掏不空
很快就风起云涌
人类的心是个无底洞

尝试亲吻 尝试拥抱 或沟通
没有好感再尝试也没有用
大多数人都相同
喜欢的只是爱情的脸孔
很快就风起云涌
人类的心是个无底洞

Reality check or vicious thinking pattern? According to a coffee partner, it is definitely a reality check. According to the Leo, it depends on what you choose to believe in - believe in the sceneraio (good/bad) and it will happen (good/bad).

I guess I have to be able to hold my own..given the question marks that I have. I should be able to take things as they come, which is why the lessons from previous failed relationships should prove useful in this juncture?

I seriously hope so. It feels like learning to ride the bicycle - after falling so many times and suffering so many scrapped knees and elbows, dejections, disappointments...will I still be able to muster the courage to try another time, recalling the previous failings and figuring what will make it work..another accident waiting for happen or finally be able to glide effortlessly on the two-wheeler?

Maybe I should just quit listening to sad love songs :p

2 comments:

cy said...

i'm sure you will be blessed with a good relationship ;)

be more positive and always look on the bright side of things. thanks for listening or rather reading ;p

all the best for the new year! take care and catch up soon!

MojitoMint said...

cy, dont you ever sleep?!thks for being the consistent commenter, if not I wont ever know who's reading :p