Saturday, December 22, 2007

3 more days to Christmas! (A melacholy take)

Had it bad today. Erratic sleeping pattern is taking its toll when woke up at 4am for no rhyme or reason. Followed by mad rush in the morning, and by the time I got out of the car, I realised that my lower back is super stiff, and it was taking me at least 5 secs to straigthen up each time. The last it was this bad was when I pulled my back towards the end of the league. Its either the PMS or I could have pull my back again (by carrying what?! maybe standing for most of the day in heels yesterday? cannot be bah...). And no one to talk to at the end of the day...super bleh...

Seems like a bad prelude to christmas :/ But other than today, the christmasy feeling was building up :)



What is christmas without the tree? Fresh pine tree at Swee Sun's and Faith's place.











Celebrating Christmas - the Indo-Thai way. First festive meal on wed..with another few more to come







These 2 were on repeat on my WMP since after the lunch :) Somehow christmas carol feels different when it comes from the likes of Ella Fitzgerald.





Frosty The Snowman feeling the humility (the guys are idiots ..bought christmas cake for them they had to disturb the poor snowman..tsk :p)






Had to grab more pressies tmr. And Sun morning is designated pressie-wrapping day cum room springclearning (aka landmine clearing. I need floor space in my room!).
Suddenly I donno what to expect for Christmas anymore
(i'll blame the melancholy on PMS coupled with the bad back :p so will be gone in while after some whining)
Btw if anybody has photos from the front of the stage for the session on Thurs, pls send me! :)

No comments: