Friday, September 26, 2008

Chat before the weekend

It had been a restless day.

I have a nugget of thought which has transformed to a mammoth load, that has been bouncing in my head for the past 1 week. Imagine a big boulder bouncing around in your brains- I had been rendered almost impossible to work (wasn't hard especially when you had to deal with nauseating excel spreadsheets). Finally unable to get any headway, I decided to pop into my Dy D's office for a chat. And confirmed the facts of what I had felt about my one-and-half year stint current post.

Now the ball is in my court. It is good that I have at least 2 days to think of what I really want. However, I cant shake off the images of bridges burning, and not from my end too. Gosh, I just wish that things will fall in place when that happens.

Nobody's responsible for your outcome other than yourself. I don't want to waste another one-and-half year.

1 comment:

cy said...

good luck with it all and catch up soon! :)