Thursday, September 25, 2008

I need activities.

I am bored stiff with work. So my mind tends to wander to keep myself mentally occupied. Wikipedia has been a source of relief (I cant believe that I derive some joy in checking the thesarus on dictionary.com) and I make sure I bring newspaper to the office everyday
.
.
.

I am looking at signing up for courses, but realised that they may just cross over Nov when I am not sure whether if I will be around for a good 3-4 weeks. If not the pilates course sounds real good and at least keep me occupied physically other than running. I need another sport, with the lull period.
.
.
.

I am keeping to my financial goals, so I am keeping my shopping to a minimum. Realised that it helps to keep the wardrobe less cluttered too and make me think twice before I decide that the stuff is really something that I like and not bought on impulse (I have got enough dresses. I have got enough dresses. No I dont need to buy that dress.I have got enough dresses). I'm sure if I am kept gainfully occupied, my shopping desires will definitely drop cos I suspect the impulses are built on boredom.
.
.
.

I am running out of DVDs to watch. I had found the ones borrowed by one ex, which I had refused to watched after learning that he had strayed during the period when he gotten the DVD, and stashed them somewhere. I was so desparate to find something to do that I finally watched one. I am so going to thrash them for good after I finish watching the other one. But then again, I dont want to waste my life watching DVDs after DVDs...
.
.
.

I am looking for good books to read but haven't got chance to go to the nearest library, and I don't believe in buying books if I can help it. How come Novena Sq dont have something like Sunny Bookstore? I will definitely be a long time trusted customer.
.
.
.

Rest can only be as sweet if one is as equally purposeful in work.

I need a change.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you read "The Celestine Prophecy" by James Redfield? If you have, tell me what do you think about the book. If you have not, I think you will like it.