Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Accidental Cafe

Was supposed to meet a friend at Vivocity on Monday afternoon (on leave on leave...not eat snake..). But had to look for a place to wait for her. I would hv thought that Starbucks will be the easiest to find, but I turned almost every corner and still cant see the green mermaid(?!)

Somehow 误打误撞found this place call Coudory Cafe. It was in one ulu corner away from the main atrium, and if I hadn't walk past it I wouldn't have known it existed. And it turned out that it was a nice surprise, cos I like the place very much!!!



























The place looks quite "Broadway", but I especially like the chandelier. You cant really see in the pic, but I took one of those cushy armchair seats..super comfy on a monday afternoon when you know your compatriots are slogging for the nation's good in office :p





















The food is normal bistro fare. There are main dishes, but not too hungry, so got soup and quiche...and of course, my "bitter medicine" - a cup of long black









Lazy monday afternoon...not much people to crowd the cafe.















Think I have found a nice cosy place to read book in next time. On the plushy armchair facing Sentosa with a cup of coffee and maybe some comforting soup :)))

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhhh...
you are on my linking list... (:

Unknown said...

you know who i am not?

Unknown said...

hehee

MojitoMint said...

hmmm..donno..