Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hockey season is here! (again!)

Technically speaking, it started like last week, the last weekend of March, but our first game was today.

Well, today AND tomorrow. Back to back games for the first weekend. In fact, we are gonna have 3 weekends with 6 back to back games (which means I will have 3 very miserable Mondays - think I have to forewarn my colleagues a bit before they do something that gets their heads bitten off unintentionally.)

New pitch, new team. 12 years playing (i think..or was it 13? I lost track) the league. Sometimes you wonder why you still get excited when season starts.

At least we are off to a good start. 4-2 is a good score but I was more relieved that the "new" team can work out on the pitch.

I wonder if I can still walk properly tomorrow though.. sigh.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.