Sunday, April 18, 2010

When you know you shouldn't have...


It's has been a while.

I think the last I remembered regretting so despairingly was maybe when I was 18 when I popped out from a saloon..

That I shouldn't have been ..

(i) too lazy

to look up on the hair that I wanted. I had an idea, but I forgot how ideas can be lost in translation between a Singaporean and a Japanese hairstylist, though with haltingly ok English, he understood what I said, may not have the same idea in mind. The last time I had armed myself to the teeth with pictures. Obviously a picture tells a thousands words that I only have to worry if he would be able to achieve the same look (like how we always wish our hairstylist will make us look like Jennifer Anniston with the shaggy cut eons ago, and always turned out..erm..well..). Which he actually did..and make me utterly devoted to him (ok..but with his price tag..maybe less so)


(ii) too impulsive

"Shorter", I told him.

Although he still made the final product looked much better than I envisaged when his scissors was halfway though his work, I was kicking myself for not holding the rein. Argh..I blame the weather. And the spot where I was sitting which obviously missed the aircon jets.


Now I have what I think is a cross between a secondary-school-cum-auntie-at-the-market haircut. I probably just have to act cooler-than-thou aka "super dao" look to NOT look like either.

Ok my hair really need to grow out faster this time round.


No comments: