Thursday, April 15, 2010

Give me a screwdriver

My left knee is screwed. I cant bend it beyond 90 deg and that is even when I was sitting on the office chair. Not sure if I should just wait for a few more days and see if it will go away (and live in denial in the meantime). I wonder if I should be glad that at least it doesn't hurt when I am wearing heels.

xxxxx

My eyebags are screwed. I stare at the comp for a good 12 hours a day or more, yet always try to find something to read, listen to, or do something online. Just something. Dunno why the concept of sleep is always so unappealing, when it should be the first thing on my mind.

xxxxx

My mind is screwed. I look at the world and see so many double standards - people choosing the argument based on what suits them or their aim, rather than doing what seems right. Yet I still believe that this world is fair, and things should be done the right way. Just that the "right way" is so different for everybody.

xxxxx

My bearings are screwed. The fog seems to have landed and getting thicker by the day. It feels that groping in the dark, inching my way around to prevent falling into any pitholes. Makes me want to hit out and hope to feel for something that will show the way moving forward.

1 comment:

GPS cell phone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.