Friday, April 23, 2010

I need a break

I'm feeling so tired.

Physically. Mentally.

Reminds me of a Sims game I played before, when the character sleeps, work, down coffees, and attempt to play, work, learn new stuff. The catch was if his energy level ran low, the character basically can't function. Can't play, can't work, cant grow. Feels exactly like that now.

Watching Anthony Boudain's No Reservations in Indonesia, makes me miss being in a rustic place. Somewhere where I can be at a place, hit the streets and eat street food, read a book by the sea/pool/room baclony..or just do nothing to while the time away.

And the food. I miss the fried duck at Nuart and Mbok Berek

Really looking forward to a breather. Should I go Ubud?


1 comment:

monkeycrab said...

Yes you should go to Ubud!!! Just go go go! 休息是为了走更长远的路.