Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It is a safe game..usually.

Friendly today. With the league starting in 2 weeks' time better turn up and do a few runs to find out how much tackles it take to wind me out (as it turns out..not a lot).

But anyway it was quite a good game, guess the team just need more time to gel. This year is a bit of a mish mash since we have a few "new" players - we have the new-old ones who I have been playing together since so many years ago in another capacity, the old-new who have been with the team with the Under 21 side, and the new-new, basically people I have never played with ever.

Only thing is...I better start thinking of how to avoid getting carded this year..not with the kind of irritating @&*^&$# ang mohs opponent who thinks it's a free for all game. Ok, I don't want to whine..but now there's a nasty bruise on my palm and like a mirror image, on the back on my hand from that bloody f&%$ing tackle when that bloody ang... player came in with her stick when I clearly got the ball.

If I hadn't been so low energy, hell know no fury like an angry woman with a stick. .

Hockey can be such a bitchy games at times.



1 comment:

san.guine xiaosiong said...

Hell hath no fury like a woman bruised...LOL