Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Whoever was that..

that was thinking of me the whole day, it's causing me to sneeze none stop :/ It's tiring to try to sneeze without conjuring up the pain in the back.

Dammit..the whole ENT region feels like a jammed drain pipe ready for a super dynamic pump. I can even feel the previous otolith syndrome coming back as I was trying not to dizz in front of my boss in the afternoon.

Eck. Need lots of water and sleep..

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so gg to sing this song the next time I go k, but the MV is crappy. The emo version of Avril's Skater Boy.



And as the world turns on and on
Love is lost and love is won, laughed and cried when we were young
You went your own way. I survived.
And did you ever see everything inside of me?

Looking back I think I have done alright.
Oh aren't you glad you didn't stay with me.




No comments: