Thursday, January 7, 2010

My New "2010 New Year Resolution"

Dance Love Sing Live


Just when you thought the world is not treating you well enough, you see someone who is grabbling with realities of life dealing with a terminally ill family member, while still trying to keep a sane and jovial front. It's heart wrenching, seeing him trying to salvage every last minute possible, racing against time which is seeping away every second.
If ever, I don't want to spend my last days having to regret what I haven't done. It's so hard sometimes, with the never ending chase for transient things, which doesn't really matter to anybody really, not even myself, at the end of the days. Guess it probably calls to be more foolhardy, celebrating every mis-turnings along the way rather than shying away from road less travelled.
So...my new - new year resolution.

No comments: