Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chill..

A friend who follows my blog told me that the proposed gathering will materialise if only I am not too tired.

Hmm..gosh..I think I am going to be a no-lifer soon if this goes on..

Ok..to salvage of what is left of my almost non-existent social life, and in line with my new-new year resolution, I SHALL not worry about not being able to finish my work or being too tired to go out and have fun.

So..like what a friend replied through FB..going to sneak in some quality time in between the mountains of work to do stuff I like, or just chill.

I like the sound of it already. Haha~ Bring it on baby! :D

(btw I have been wanting to catch this after it won the best picture during the golden horse. Want to catch this before it finish its run, but only thing is to find someone else who is interested to watch such a 冷门show..who want to watch??)

2 comments:

monkeycrab said...

i want to watch. but i'm too far away.

Sunshine23 said...

Seems a nice movie wor.. You found anyone to watch with u le? Not sure if this weekend still showing, else I would like to watch too.
btw, I've cathed 3 idiots. Indian movie.. yes.. Indian.. but it's SOOOO Good... no regrets at all to be filled with Jasmine and Onion smell throughout..