Saturday, May 16, 2009

I've got mail!

This came in on Thurs.


Was contemplating whether to buy the oyster card after I touch down in London, but then I thought..do they start selling the card at 5am in the morning?? And since I have to make my own way to the accomodation, to be kiasi a bit, I decided to buy the card in advance and pay 5 bucks extra for delivery. And I was pleasantly surprised when the mail came in and a london guide, tube map and the casing was thrown in.

And contrary to my previous feeble excuse , I began waming up to the idea of driving as I began reading up more on what is available in Cotswold. And to explore the bigger area of Cotswold is probable only if you drive (though I was quite keen on the idea of cycling or walk around each town). So, went to apply for a International Driving Permit, and it came today :))




I is super excited about next sat :D

No comments: