Monday, May 18, 2009

It's just one pair of walking shoes!

I tried 3 different pairs of walking shoes since yesterday - 1 at Jurong point, 1 at Vivocity, 1 at Queensway. 1 pair of Lee Cooper canvas and 2 Asics Onitsuka Tigers.

They are either

  • too big
  • too small
  • no stock cos my size ran out
And why am I looking for walking shoes? Cos I wanted a pair of shoes which I can wear socks and walk in, comfortable enough for long walks (in London city as well as the small villages), and yet something nice looking (which is why I forsake the idea of running shoes).

Hiao! Yes I know! And I am suffering from it now cos I cant decide which is worse - suffering from cramp feet & blister or being caught by fashion police.

I am going to scour the town tomorrow...see if I can get my hands on a pair of Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66!

Just let me find my size for one of them!



No comments: