Saturday, May 23, 2009

Flying Off

So..this is it.

Am now in the waiting lounge waiting to board. It looked like a super full flight...and I spotted a few wailing kids already =.="

The rest of the passengers are ang mohs, while I noticed that there was only one another asian girl with her mac. The rest of the ang mohs are either

(i) reading
(ii) spacing out
(ii) reading
(iv) er..(more) spacing out.

I think only singaporeans are so hooked onto (and addicted!) to wifi.

(I am finishing up the book that I am reading now, so brought another book up. And then I saw Neil Gaiman's Graveyard Book in the bookstore so I grabbed that too. So now I have 3 books with me. I is too greedy I think..)

13 hours!

2 comments:

Sunshine23 said...

Have a safe and enjoyable trip! Muacks

monkeycrab said...

i loved the graveyard book altho neverwhere is still gaiman's best book ever imho. hope u enjoy the book too.