Sunday, February 8, 2009

Snippets from the Land of the Garuda

I am really a mosquito magnet : - walk along road kena bitten, sit at dinner table kena bitten, waiting for car kena bitten, waiting for people kena bitten, sit on mat kena bitten, just standing and do nothing also kena bitten..
.
.
.
.
.
You mean that's a house? It looks like a *&^$ palace!
.
.
.
.
.
Places to visit and play in Indonesia includes many others than Bintan and Bali. A pity (or is it a boon?) that most are not as developed.
.
.
.
.
.
I should have visited Prabanam while at Borobudur!
.
.
.
.
.
Java coffee has all of the coffee powder used to brew..inside the brew. Good if you like to chew some kopi-sai when drinking the stuff. Which prob explains why Indons dont usually take kopi.
.
.
.
.
.
I have visited malls and eating places, and yet I didn't have the chance to go to the mall at the foot of where I stayed in Jakarta for all the 4 days I was there. And 4 days are not enough to cover all the fun places in Jakarta.

No comments: