Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hair maketh the woman

It has been a while since I did the curls last May.

It was good while it lasted - no need to comb, no need to style (ok la..I still need to twirl the sections of hair, but even that was usually done while driving to work, so by the time I reach office, viola! Effortless)

But recently I think the curls were dying - out of shape, shaggy, and totally out of control. Last week did a quick trim, but Helen (my hairdress) chopped off the curls at the bottom, so it became really haywire and a sore to look at.

So decided to do something about it. And the something was to rebond and do away with the curls. So after 4 hours of sitting in the salon chair and devouring 4 different fashion mags while chomping on macdonald's fries, I am back to straight hair again. While last time I would love the fuss-free rebonded hair, somehow it just looked plain boring to me...

Well of course. I had straight hair almost all my life. It had felt more fun having the curls.

Hair maketh the woman? Maybe. I feel like doing something drastic with my hair..


update - I have been called a jappy-wannabe!!!!! *&%%$&* I'm beginning to hate my hair..but hey..maybe it will make me more 女人 and KAWAII neh!~ (bow and smile coyly....*wink*)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Show me your pic! My hubby can't wait to see your new hair ha ha ha...

MojitoMint said...

i refuse to take..until the hair is more settled in..Sometimes I feel like I am not myself when I look at the mirror :s