Monday, May 26, 2008

Impromptu Shopping Spree

I went shopping and grabbed 2 dresses, 1 skirt, 1 cardi and 2 tops within 2 hours.

Whee!! :D

I have not even gone to town center. Which I plan to go one of these days and check out the sales for work clothes. Maybe I should have waited till then, but well, I saw what I like, and I liked what I saw in the fitting room.

Maybe it was at the back of my mind that I was thinking of the 4 wedding dinners which I have to attend, 3 of which are colleagues kind..so I guess that I prob cant wear that dress I bought for Ori's wedding (It's the kind that needs tapes to prevent wardrobe malfunctioning- go figure) in case I bumped into bosses and feels super underdressed.

(wondering which, I guess I wont get to see the photo of myself in that dress during the table shots until the newly-weds come back from honeymoon..hope that I dont have to wait for 1 year like the last one I attended!)

hmmm.. so I need something! Or at least store up something so I dont have to do last min frantic shopping!

Anyway, the dresses which I tried are anything but..instead I am sure that they are perfect for

(i) party
(ii) imaginery sunday brunch (imaginery cos I know that none of my friends do sunday brunches or at least anything which requires dressing up..and I will probably still be sleeping)
(iii) weekend shopping (which is getting really rare nowadays. I may still tog out in t-shirts and shorts even if I do)

Looking forward to HK for G2000 and Malina for work clothes. Before that, there is still shops to check out during this GSS.

But first, I need shoes for the dresses...

No comments: