Saturday, May 10, 2008

HatchDay! - Part 2


My thoughts exactly :p
I haven't really been looking forward to today actually..so I more or less cringed when I see greetings coming in as early as last week (the wonder of digital life...and birthday calender application in facebook).
Reason is that I am turning 30.
If I had a choice, I would choose to stay around 26/27. Still a bit fresh into society, more hopeful, yet having enough to explore more activities other than work.
But anyway, I decided to heck care with it. I have a feeling that life is starting to pick up somewhat since the last few years, just that the last few months were a bit turbulent. But I survived..with scars, but I survived nonetheless. Just need time to catch my breath and continue with the journey. And learning to trust again.
So today after lunch I popped by Cold Storage and grabbed some wine..now sipping Moscato (although I would have wished to have Auslese...*hint hint!*) so at least there is something nice to start the day/night (whatever..) :)
And please let me have a smooth game tmr! (why so suay..kena such a tough game on my birthday and 3pm some more :(( )

No comments: