Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hangover from Work

I cant believe it. It has been the 2nd day after. The big work event that is. But I was so unexplainably tired. Possibly from the dreamful state of sleep which seem to be getting worse recently (I have 2 persons who told me that I could have written a book from all the kind of dreams I have been getting the past few years).

But today was exceptionally bad in that when my alarm rang at 7am, I literally could't move and went back to another hour of fitful sleep before I registered that I am going to be late if I dont move from the bed. And even then I was like 1 qtr awake+ 3 qtr still in lala-land in the shower. And I had already slept in the day before. Woke up at 9am and just lie in bed till 12pm. And it was a struggle during the training last night when I was constantly tearing from tiredness.

This is bad.

It seems that I am not the only one. One colleague commented that she dreamt of another colleague she had paired up with for the event (I had actually dreamt that my vendor called me and asked if I had any more changes for the vidoe =.="). Another said that she felt like she had a mother of a hangover.

Scary...I never had this kind of experience even when I was organising events last time.

Wondering what is so different this time round :/

I need to recover soon..big game this sat.

No comments: