Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Taylor Swift - Safe & Sound


Gone are the curls, thick lined eyes, and cutesy teenager getup.

3 days past, and I still can't get the song out of my system.

Soundtrack for the film adaptation of The Hunger Games. Interestingly, I don't recall seeing the books on the shelves when I last browsed (location: airport heading off to Maldives. Woot!~). But going by wikipedia, I think this young adult novel likely wins Harry Potter hands down (ok, I do have a warped sense of things I like that are probably a little less than the mainstreams).

The movie premiered in LA yesterday. I wonder when it'll be coming to Singapore....



2 comments:

monkeycrab said...

Eh I've been seeing the books everywhere! Just pop into a Popular bookstore and you cannot not see it.

MojitoMint said...

Haha~ guess I haven't been paying attn!