Sunday, March 25, 2012

Count starts now...

1. Bruise on the left elbow from lifted ball (and the referee blew against me. Wtf...)

2. Bruise on left knee from lifted ball (cant remember when it happened though)

3. Bruised left thumb and middle finger from a clip from somebody's stick

4. Split right big toenail (Probably due to the design of the turf shoes, bad fit so the toe got pushed against the front too much. Means have to change turf shoes or suffer 3months of split/bruise toenail.. Argh. I'm never buying Nike turf shoes again.)

5. Sore glute and hamstring after peeling off the compression tights (life-savers they are, for a bum like me who hadn't been training enough for the intensity)

Overall, 2 games down and 10 more games to go...still a good start to the season I think :)

27 Mar 12 - I just found another bruise on my shin..how did it get there??

No comments: