Thursday, October 20, 2011

And they say year end is usually the lull period...

It looks like an exciting period leading up to end of the year.

  • Doing something that is not part of my job scope (all in the name of exposure), but I am not sure if I enjoy being sandwiched between people with different agendas, and being pushed out of the comfort zone. I know the latter is like a taboo thing, like nowadays how can anyone be expected to stay in their comfort zone? But hey..sometimes life can be so much easier without having to grapple with many turning wheels if you are not sure where to put your hands.
  • Revisiting a thorny case and hopefully it wont be as bad as the last round. I reaallllyyyy hate confrontations.
  • Could possibly be gone from SG for a good 5 weeks. Note separate key words underlined for emphasis....

Ok deep breathes.


And some of these would be real useful as well.


No comments: