Monday, May 2, 2011

General Election 2011

The hottest topic in town is the General Election nonetheless. With all the constituencies contested except for one, majority of Singaporeans will have to make a choice to or for the incumbent party, which was never the case. It just made it harder for the incumbent, having to persuade why the people should give it the mandate to carry the country forward for another 5 years.

It was good that I was pondering over my last draft post on GE..before I heard that the company sent out an advisory on sharing personal opinion over the internet and other social networking platforms. Oh well....I'll still continue to watch all the rallies through streaming, and read the online debates.

It will be interesting to see how the result will turn out. But whatever it is, I hope that the chosen ones will fulfill their promises to carry the nation well for another 5 years.


No comments: