Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back!



Just came back from a cruise holiday. It was much better than I envisaged it to be - my first thoughts were "cramped spaces + no-where to turn cabins" and "booorrriiiinnngg...!".

Surprising, there were more things to do than if I had been on a 5D4N holiday. Probably cos my "holiday time" is maximised from the time I step on the ship till the time I step off the gangway. Pity though the time for the Phuket port of call is too short. I can sure do with a lot more time at Patong beach, sipping beer, looking at the sunset.

Oh and the cabins' not that bad, considering that there was even space to throw in a small couch in front of the teevee.

Well, possibly it was also cos there weren't so many people on board that ship, judging by the number of deck chairs there were unoccupied and assuming that that the ship is prepped for that event.

A well rested holiday. And I didn't even remember my work woes (of course reality hit on Friday night when I turn on my laptop. Booooo!~)

Anyway photos on FB :)









No comments: