Sunday, May 23, 2010

Providing Support

I am not sure if I know what to do.

Looking back, I have walked through the lowest point of my live mostly alone. But that's just me, as I prefer to find my own bearings that will bring me back to normalcy. In the meantime, I rather eschew all human companionship until I feel that I am more ready to face the world.

So when I know that things are probably at their worst for a best friend, I am suddenly at a loss what to do. I resolve to be there for her whenever she needs, but I donno whether to offer to spend time with her more but run the risk of being too cloying, or to let her have more time to herself so that she can seek the peace and quiet she need, without but letting her feel that she has to face her troubles alone.

I just pray that I will be able to act in the best way for her whenever she needs.




No comments: