Friday, May 7, 2010

Binge Week

With yesterday's dinner, it marked the third day of bingeing.

Tues it was food and wine at Winbos.

Wed it was crepe and wine at Raffles City.

Yesterday, it was good old fashion steamboat at my favourite chicken rice steamboat place (yes, google chicken rice steamboat and it's the first on the list).

Ever feel that you are so full that even after overnight you will belch at the sight of breakfast? I think I have been feeling that everyday since Tuesday :/

So much for trying to get in shape again after all the late nights at work, in time to squeeze into the wetsuit again. My attempt on Thursday morning was somewhat thwarted by the left knee acting up again which left me doing the trippity hop towards the end of the run so that that knee didn't have to bear weight.

I have got only 5 days to lose those ugly flabs! Argh!



1 comment:

free font said...

hi there, warm greeting!
if you need unique fonts, you can go to our site.

keep up the good work!