Thursday, May 20, 2010

May happenings


It's been a long while since I last blogged.

And since then, I have had....

- one dive trip hoping to see hammerhead sharks



- and back from the same dive trip not seeing hammer sharks (when almost every other dive groups saw "oh..I saw one." "We saw the silhoutte of three hammers" "There was one whole school of hammer heads!". ^^%$%^&*^$#

- just when I accepted the fact that I will ply the same travel route for work again, I was given the chance to head to USA. But I wonder if I had been out of line of campaigning for it too much.

- And I have another dive outing slotted for Aug. Woot!~


(ok, and I still haven't figure out the best way to upload photos onto blogger.com from iphoto..and its irritating me to no end. I think i need some tutorial on the wonderful-ness of macbook pro and iphone)

1 comment:

Sunshine23 said...

Oo oo.. Pris pris let me know if u found out how to mblog with iphotos.. I tried but failed..