Monday, May 10, 2010

On this day

I finally gotten round to go do something about my knee. Which isn't really my knee cos 90% of the time, the physio was pressing onto my lower back. And of course, the pain in the knee was gone after that.

"So much junk!"my physio said, when she used her elbow and pressed down into the rock hard part (and me grimacing/tearing) which was supposed to be flesh on a normal human being. She concluded that I had a very unhappy spine. Secretly, I think it's because the dimples where normal people has at the base o their spine were missing in my case (pelvic bone displaced due to muscle tension).

But I think i felt them just now. guess my spine is feeling a lil happier already :)

xxxxx

I went to get accessories for my iphone. Which essentially means getting it some protective covers before I start manhandling it. And I can only say, this Iphone craze is ripping people off for the kind of money they charge for a normal silicon / plastic cover. And that I should hv heeded my horoscope reading and save the $$, cos I would eventually get a free one as pressie from my sister.

Oh well, I love pressies :)

xxxxx

I hit a vanity spot today. And I splurged :)

xxxxx

The family decided to make do with a simple dinner at the nearby eatery, for the late mother's dinner (mum was in Msia) and my birthday. Was extra poignant as was approaching the table, where mum and brother were sitting, waiting for me and sister.

This is the family :)

xxxxx

And I am regretting that I didn't take another day's leave. :s

No comments: