Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pre-CNY

Still nursing a slight hangover from last night..too much chicken stock cubes (we estimated that 5 cubes of knoss chicken stock went into that 1 pot of steamboat soup!), too much wine (but I still made it home safely), and generally drank too little water.

But I wonder if I heard the right thing last night when one of the guys was trying to "lelong" me off. If I heard what I thought I heard, the answer was surprisingly candid, though I was rolling my eyes and laughing it off.

太谨慎咯。

xxxxx

Qiao is back!

Met her and some of the rest for dim sum breakfast. Supposedly at Red Star at 9am, and I thought I was late. But when it was 9.10am and I was still at Havelock and no sms/call..I know that I wasn't fashionably late enough. Team habit is hard to change :/

And when I reached the door of Red Star, the door was closed shut. Dammit! Not open!

Then it was frantically trying to find another dim sum place in the vicinity (another restaurant was also closed, guess they are taking a long break too) and thanks to ZA, we managed to find one shop at Smith Street that is opened on the eve of CNY.

When Jun zi was asking the lady at the next table to help us take a photo using lil's BB, for the second shot, the lady actually said "Ok, now funny face!". We were like O_o.

Looking around the table, it suddenly dawn on me - 我们都老了成熟了。

Waiting for that photo with the "funny face". Hah~







No comments: