Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY damper

It was an innocuous move. Yeah the stiffness in the back was building up esp when had to walk and sit, sit and walk for such long period but I thought it should be able to hold up for a while.

The day started quite beautifully. Had a long sleep, ignored the alarm, ignored the sun and slept and slept and slept.. woke up and finish up another terry pratchett. In bed (reading in bed is heavenly..it means that you are having a lazy day ahead and can afford some reading in bed :D). Washed up and jest with a dog a bit. Had lunch (yup I mention that I slept in right). Went to the kitchen and saw that the dog has pee-ed on the newspaper (thank goodness he's finally got it) so decided to clean it up a bit. Bent down and.....

then the sharp pain struck.

I couldn't even continuing squatting and sat down on my side. Took a bit of willpower to roll over and stand up. Now I am partially immobile - try walking like a lopsided stickman and see if you are as mobile as you think.

Sigh. I still thought I can go run off some of the bak kwa that I have been gorging on...

No comments: