Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today was a good day

I had good sleep. Slept for 10 hours. Not yet hitting my record of 12, but good enough.

I had good cleanup. I threw away a few junk, and my room felt better.

I had good songs uploaded onto my Ipod. Finally found 五月天 人生海海 and threw in The Best of U2 (which cost less than 10 bucks at this shop in Chinatown. They is legal ok? Just from another continent in the world).

I had good afternoon catching up with my car. After being missing in action for 2 weeks, I blasted my Ipod and washed my car (I'm sure someone who lived on the 2nd storey missed the weekely session of hearing my Ipod blasting away on the travel speakers for that one and a half hour). It's good to see the layer of grey (gasp!) wiped away to show the real colour underneath

I had good swim. Haven't swam for a good 3-4months, and it's about time to start picking up the front crawl. Although I gave up after a few laps and decided to just have a good swim in my usual breast stroke (I is a weakling..I know..). My left arm is not mine now...but it'll grow to appreciate it soon, this I know.

I had good dinner. A really really belated bday treat from a long time friend at Ma Maison.

I had good desset after the good dinner. I had 鲜奶炖蛋 at 阿秋along Liang Seah Street。Is yummy!

I had good soundtrack on my way back. I paid tribute to the King when I grooved to Billie Jean and Thriller, amongst others, all the way back home.

I had good doggie. He didn't bark when I went home, not like on Friday night- Saturday morning, when I had to play with him after I reach home at 2.30am just to get him to stop barking and go sleep.

I is happy :)

No comments: