Saturday, June 6, 2009

New addition!

Puppy!
Fudge is the tentative name for the toy poodle now. Cos my brother is not around when the name was thrown out, and my mum has a tendency to say "Far-ch". The alternative was 乐乐. Which is also good actually.
Mum had secretly went to book the puppy with a breeder through a family friend, who also had a toy poodle at home too, and had apparently planned to bring home the pup to give all of us a surprise. But the transportation help was held up last min, and that's when she had to call me yesterday to tell me about it, to drive the pup home today.
Pup is a a bit emo-ey now , today being taken from its mother and had to travel to 2 new places (from the breeder to the family friend's place, and then to my place), so it was kinda moping around most of the time (as can see in the photo). So poor thing.
Hope it can settle in well to the family.

No comments: