Wednesday, June 3, 2009

London! post trip

I survived another 13 hours flight, knocked out for a good 12 hours before waking up to humid Singapore today, which made me miss the London cool weather.

The last day in London was spent shopping, to Harrods, Selfridges and Bond Street. Thank goodness (or should it be otherwise?) that I only had 6 hours of shopping time, if not I would have hit more stores (I would really like to have gone to see the G-star concept store though..sigh..). Out of the stuff, only 1 was for myself, and that took only 30 mins. The rest were orders and favours from friends, and other what-nots.

I was glad that I had taken today off, or it would have been to the office straight. I just heard some re-org's happening in the office, which doesn't sound good. Crossing fingers..

1 comment:

hasbeen said...

Hi
how are you?
How many travel have you done and where do you come from?
Whouahou it's so cool!!
kiss
maybe one day we'll travel together
it could be so funny