Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hello world!

Says the new iPad.

Yes. I got an iPad. Was contemplating for a while already, but was putting off just in case it is gg tot be passing faddish "want". Until the impending work trip foresee me lugging loads of docs in hardcopy., and I had to seriously consider that having the iPad may really make my life easier.

Excuse or reason, I finally bite the bullet and bought it last weekend. Was easier since i wasn't the one who went down tot the shop to get it. If left to my own initiative, I would still be hemming and hawing before I recover from the heart pinch to sign on the credit card slip.

Right now Im just making use of every opportunity to test out all the relevant functions (like typing) and apps to make sure that this piece of darling can tide me through the work trip.

After that I'm sure I'll start having fun on all other non work related Functions and apps....

No comments: