Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nouvelle Vague - Killing Moon

Guess what's playing on repeat mode.





...............

Anyway have been taking the train more regularly now, and fully utilizing the commute time to read up or work on work stuff. Feels more useful than staring at the butt of the car in front for most mornings.

And then this happened - I can't find my ezlink card now. Can't remember where I last placed it when I reached home on Tues, after a super long day at work. I definitely had it when I came home cos that's why I manage to come home in the first place. But couldn't place where it was last since I decided to take the car this morning after sleeping in a bit more.

And feeling the pinch cos the balance would have been able to last me for another 2 more weeks of commute perhaps.

Lousy feeling.

No comments: