Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm good!

After one good massage, my evil aura took a turn for the better. If you have those gimicky gadgety stuff that tells the colour of the aura, I probably had turned a fiery red to a more soothing blue or something.

What's more, just as I was turning out of the carpark after the session, I got a call from my ex-boss Rebecca from CCG days (I wasn't always in the uniform service you know, I had a great one year living the high energy life at this outfit right after I graduated. A unique one at that.). I was supposed to meet her to catch up after I last saw her almost 2 years ago, but the meetup had to be cancelled when Suntec area was hit by that tremor from the recent earthquake. But at 10pm?? That's kinda weird. Oh well.."Hello Bec!"

"Oi! Look in front! Do you see me?" One fella was standing at the front of the eat out place next to the shop I was at just now, one hand on the handphone and the other arm flinging from side to side.

I can't believe it. While I was at the massage, she and a few others from CCG were drinking and eating at the place next door. And she saw me walking out (must be the good aura), took a while to be confused (if she saw the right person. It's so her), and decided to call me before I drove off for good.

What serendipity.

So I had another great hour with half a mooncake (don't ask) and a bottle of beer, catching up.

:)

No comments: