Sunday, October 25, 2009

500 days of Summer.

I finally had the chance to catch this movie. Yes, the disclaimer that appeared at the beginning of the show should be there - it wasn't supposed to be a love story. Rightly so.

I cant believe that a love story can be so sad but yet not the tear inducing kind. I can hear the hearts breaking in the movie theatre (or maybe it was only my own. I literally gasped.) when Thomas saw the proposal ring on Summer. Thank god for the light hearted treatment of the whole show. If not I would have to invent some phantom super-bug-50-days-old-cold or something.

But then again, all's fair in love. Or whatever that L-letter thing is (I think I am forgetting how it's like anymore). No any more pushing or imagining will make it materialise. And...I wouldn't want to be like Summer in the show! "Just try" will never happen again. Will accumulate too many bad karma.

Oh crap. No wonder I'm still single....

No comments: