Monday, October 12, 2009

Hat Trick!

3 weekends of diving in a roll! And all 3 different spots of the West Malaysia dive sites: Aur-Tioman-Dayang. Until my body clock adjust itself to wake up just as we reach Mersing :/ It feels like I have completed a circuit of some sort.

Its amazing how you meet different people for vastly different background on ocassions like this.

This latest trip saw me leading a leisure diver, all the way from UK, who squeezed in a few days dive post business trip and celebrated his 100th dive on the very last dive of the trip.

On Friday just as I rushed into the shop from work to RV for the trip, I met these couple who I had met during the confined pool session. Ok, I am bad with names after a few days, but I remember that the girl is a teacher in training and the guy is in NTU. And we were talking like nothing has passed since the 5 (or was it 6?) weeks that we met.

Weekends spent on the sea with nice weather, blue waters, and fishes (and of course the people too) are good.

---------------

So looking forward to the goodies this week - pork knuckles on Tuesday (Guys, dont change the date anymore!), massage on Wed (I had the appointent pinned to my cube wall since one month back. I NEED THE MASSAGE!)

Just hope that the foot heals in time for the next dive. And oh yeah..clock more sleep!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I am so envious of your life with the blue sky and green waters and the beers of cos!

MojitoMint said...

你看我好,我看你好...

Sunshine23 said...

aiyo!! I so want to join you for dive!!!

MojitoMint said...

next weekend? pulau aur.