Monday, October 5, 2009

Don't try to mother me

Sometimes someone would just say something that will draw out the rebel in me.

I hate being mothered, what's more if the intention sounds warped. Blame the free-spiritedness in the Horse zodia ccoupled with the stubborness of a Taurean.

How can a diving trip be so different from a shopping trip, that I must inform bosses whenever I go diving?? What dangerous?! A bus trip up Genting may prob be just as probable to meet with an accident. I feel as if I am reporting to my mother. I'm not a freaking 15 year old! Argh...

I just hope that that my face hasn't turned shades of black too soon before I tried to turn on some self control. It would have been awkward if I had replied that even my mother let me have some freedom thank you very much. I almost couldn't help it but it would have been the ultimate CSM (career suicidal move) wouldn't it..but I sensed that some animosity vibe must have crept to that person, cos he then quickly made his exit move after mumbling something.

I so hate being mothered....

No comments: