Wednesday, September 16, 2009

剪掉

The hair was getting heavy, and somewhat irritating the hell out of me (one good thing that came out of it was that it kept my hands warm - I tuck them into my hair when the office gets too cold :p). So when the half day course ended early, I popped over to my usual place for a quick trim.

However, 5 mins out of the place, I immediately regretted it.. suddenly I had the urge to chop off my locks, get a bob or something. Darn..why didn't the urge come earlier?! I could have saved one trip and the $$ for one hair cut.

剪掉...

Anyway this was a site that I have visiting and fantasizing about the different hairstyles I can do - girly, punkish, chic, sassy...blahblahblah..Whereas I used to guess what some of the words ared trying to say, thank god for google translate now!

No comments: