Thursday, September 17, 2009

BOOMZ!

When I first read about Ris Low in Sunday Times, I thought, what's the big deal...we are never gonna win any international beauty pageant anyway. Then someone in the office today was making jokes about "preen"-ing documents. So curiosity piqued, I went to check out Razor TV.

And I went..OMG..has the judges' tastes gone to the gutters?? Photoshop and makeup aside (which hadn't helped her during this interview clip at all)(and cant the makeup artiste find a pair of more natural falsies?), she could have won if she had been eloquent, smarty, charismatic...whatever. But when she start to speak, I realise why had there been such a big hooha. By 1.30mins (after the "read bi-gi-ni", "boomz", "about ME!"..I dont think she can pronounce "fashionista" too), I was squirming inside hoping that the presenter would stop asking her questions already. And then that's when the "leopard preens" came out.=.="

Well Ris Low could have been a really nice person for all that I know; I feel kinda sad for her that she has to put up with so much public scrutiny and lambaste. And that she is going to rep Singapore! I just hope that South Africans don't think she is the typical Singaporean gal, and that she loves the safari as much as she loves wearing"read bi-gi-ni".





No comments: